Sunday, September 18, 2011

Joshua & Kara


Two weekends in a row of weddings. This weekend it was Joshua and Kara. I've known Joshua since at least junior high so it was it good time with all the high school friends at the wedding. And Kara is the sweetest, most creative person ever. Seriously, the most well put together wedding I have ever been to. Everything was perfect and nothing was forgotten. Also probably one of the best meals I've ever eaten at a wedding. 

Center pieces were simple, but gorgeous. And each table was different. 

You can never go wrong with cupcakes. And these were delicious! 

Glass bottle coke and fresh lemonade. Doesn't get much better. 




I love this picture of us. I loved this moment even more. 

Make your own bouquet to-go! Such a great idea!! Because what else will happen with the flowers? 

The bouquet I made :) 

Coffee! 

Another great idea! We signed the guestbook by typing a note on an old typewriter and then putting it in a scrapbook. So clever. 


The happy couple <3

They Trolley Barn is a GREAT location in Atlanta. Loved it! 

Congratulations Joshua and Kara! What a beautiful wedding it was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment