Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day 2011


Last night we donned our green and took Buckhead by storm to party the night away with a couple thousand of our closest friends. Nothing like a block party on a Thursday night! After some beer and dancing in the street to some live performers, the streets were being cleared and seeing as Fado was one in, one out, we decided to head over to Moondogs to end the night. It was a great time. Even when I got in bed (and started watching Twilight) at 4am and had to be up at 8 for work. Needless to say, I was exhausted today. Anyway, here are some pictures from the night. 

 Obligatory car photo with Jennifer and Monica

Waiting in line. The theme of our night.  



People everywhere! 

Moondogs. Where I took my pants off once...

 My new bestie, Ryan. 

Hope you all had a great St. Patrick's Day!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment