Monday, March 28, 2011

I and Love and You


Every few weeks my sister will call me to come stay the night with her and Reese while Joe is out of town. It's a necessity since she goes into work at 2am...someone has to be home with the baby! 

And honestly, I don't see Reese that much during these little sleepovers. I get in, we eat dinner, I give her a bath and then she goes down for the night. If I'm lucky, she'll wake up before I leave for work and I'll get to see her for a few minutes. But usually, she's still sound asleep when my mom arrives.

And even though I'm not actually spending much time with her during these visits, I know it's moments like these that I'll remember forever. That I'll cherish and take with me always. 

<3

1 comment:

  1. why so cute!?!?!?!? and fantastic iPhone app.

    also, at least this time you didn't make her sit through new moon. ;P

    ReplyDelete