Thursday, March 17, 2016

Stud(ly) First Floor

We have walls!!!


March 15, 2016


Well, as my husband so kindly corrected me, we have a frame. Yep, what you're looking at here are the bones of our first floor! We went on an ice cream run drove out Tuesday night with mom and grandma (this was their first time seeing our lot) and were surprised when we turned the corner and saw this! This whole process has been very surreal. I don't feel like it's ours (yet), but here I am snapping pictures of it every chance I get. This all started back in December and it is so exciting finally seeing our future house actually begin to look like a house and not a giant (Georgia red) mud pit. With the gorgeous weather we've had this week, I imagine there's even more done now. There are currently five other houses going up and if two of those are any indication, we'll have a roof on ours in no time! And if you're ever planning on coming in for a visit, that front left corner will be your room! And oh do I have plans for that little guest room. And every other room for that matter. I can't wait to make this house our HOME!



No comments:

Post a Comment